|Target group:||Students of the TU Dresden|
|Contents:||- Basics of scientific language.|
- Ability to study, job and subject-related communication (oral and written).
- Production of subject and science-related texts.
- Preparation of application documents.
- Additional media for independent work on and with texts.
- Annotate graphical representations.
|Prerequisite:||B2 or proof of knowledge through a placement test.|
|European Framework of Reference/CEFR:||B2+|
|Type of teaching/duration:||1 semester language learning seminar/language course | 2 SWS|
|Frequency of the course:||WiSe + SoSe|
|Workload:||The total workload is 75 hours. Of these, 30 hours are accounted for by attendance and 45 hours by self-study, including exam preparation and completion of the exam.|
|Examinations:||- Written exam (90 minutes)|
- Oral exam (15 minutes)
- The credit points are earned when the examination(s) is/are passed.
- The examination results cannot be offset.
- The examination results are weighted 2 (written exam) : 1 (oral exam), unless another weighting is specified in the respective study regulations.
|Credit points and grades:||- Graded participation certificate, UNIcert®II (if EBW 1, EBW 2 and EBW 3 have been successfully passed)|
- The final grade for UNIcert® II results from the unweighted average of the grades from the four partial examinations.
- The partial exams cannot be offset.
|Qualification goals:||The students have the ability to study independently and produce work-related written and oral communication in Spanish at level B2+ of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The students can largely understand complex scientific and job-related written or oral technical texts, express them clearly and fluently in detail and using complex linguistic structures on selected topics in their field, use a variety of strategies to ensure understanding. The students have intercultural skills.|
|Usability:||General language requirement level B2+ taking into account the respective study regulations / prerequisite for level C1 and level UNIcert@II.|
|Teaching material:||Announcement by the teacher.|
SPANISH B2+ – EBW 3: INTRODUCTION TO PROFESSIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC LANGUAGE
GLORIA TERESA ARREGOCES IBARRA
LANGUAGE SPECIALIST – ROMANCE LANGUAGES
RESPONSIBLE FOR SPANISH
Freiberger Straße 37, room 101
(0351) 404 70 244
SE1, Zellescher Weg 22, room 16a
(0351) 463 31699
Consultations by appointment