|Target group:||Students of the TU Dresden|
|Contents:||- Texts and audio texts on everyday situations, especially in the university environment.|
- Oral text production and interaction on this topic.
- The thematic priorities are the study systems, the socio-cultural background, the current political situation and exercises for specific everyday situations in selected host countries.
|Prerequisite:||B1+ or proof of knowledge through a placement test.|
|European Framework of Reference/CEFR:||B1+|
|Type of teaching/duration:||1 semester language learning seminar/language course | 2 SWS|
|Frequency of the course:||SoSe|
|Workload:||The total workload is 75 hours. Of these, 30 hours are accounted for by attendance and 45 hours by self-study, including exam preparation and completion of the exam.|
|Examinations:||- Written exam (90 minutes)|
- only when credited as a module: written exam (90 minutes) and oral exam (15 minutes)
- The credit points are acquired if the examination(s) is/are passed.
- The examination results cannot be offset.
- The examination results are weighted 2 (written exam) : 1 (oral exam), unless a different weighting is specified in the respective study regulations.
|Credit points and grades:||graded participation certificate|
|Qualification goals:||The students have productive and receptive skills in Spanish at level B1+ of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The students have sufficient language skills to complete an internship abroad or to take part in courses at a foreign university in the national language. You can understand the main points of audio texts on topics related to everyday life and the academic environment, when spoken in standard language or a familiar variety, understand broadly factual texts on abstract and concrete content related to their own interests and areas of expertise, express themselves in detail and coherently, communicate orally and in writing and draft official documents on past, present and future topics of their own interest.|
|Usability:||General language requirement level B1+ taking into account the respective study regulations / prerequisite for level B2.|
|Teaching material:||Announced by the teacher|
SPANISH B1+ – PREPARATION PARA UN SEMESTRE EN EL EXTRANJERO
GLORIA TERESA ARREGOCES IBARRA
LANGUAGE SPECIALIST – ROMANCE LANGUAGES
RESPONSIBLE FOR SPANISH
Freiberger Straße 37, room 101
(0351) 404 70 244
SE1, Zellescher Weg 22, room 16a
(0351) 463 31699
Consultations by appointment