|Target group:||Students of the TU Dresden|
|Contents:||- Texts and audio texts on everyday situations, especially in the university environment.|
- Oral text production and interaction on this topic.
- Writing longer texts on topics in your own university environment.
- Development of grammatical structures and an extended vocabulary.
- Repetition of grammatical points.
- Development of the four language skills of reading, listening, oral and written production.
|Prerequisite:||B1 or proof of knowledge by placement test.|
|European Framework of Reference/CEFR:||B1+|
|Type of teaching/duration:||1 semester language learning seminar/language course | 4 SWS|
|Frequency of the course:||WiSe + SoSe|
|Workload:||The total workload is 150 hours. Of these, 60 hours are accounted for by attendance and 90 hours by self-study, including preparation for the exam and completion of the exam.|
|Examinations:||- Written exam (90 minutes)|
- only when credited as a module: written exam (90 minutes) and oral exam (15 minutes)
- The credit points are acquired if the examination(s) is/are passed.
- The examination results cannot be offset.
- The examination results are weighted 2 (written exam) : 1 (oral exam), unless a different weighting is specified in the respective study regulations.
|Credit points and grades:||- Graded participation certificate if only an exam is written.|
- If credited as a module (written exam and oral exam), 5 credit points are acquired unless the subject-specific study regulations specify otherwise.
|Qualification goals:||The students have productive and receptive skills in Spanish at level B1+/B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. This reactivation course serves to refresh lost knowledge and to train skills with the aim of reaching the required level for the course Introduction to Professional and Academic Language I. You can understand the main points of audio texts on topics related to everyday life and the academic environment, when spoken in standard language or a familiar variety, understand broadly factual texts on abstract and concrete content related to their own interests and areas of expertise, express themselves in detail and coherently, communicate orally and in writing and draft official documents on past, present and future topics of their own interest.|
|Usability:||General language requirement level B1+ taking into account the respective study regulations / prerequisite for level B2.|
|Teaching material:||Estudiantes.ELE B2. Español para la Universidad. Libro del alumno y de ejercicios con audios. Klett Verlag, ISBN 978-3-12-515094-2.|
GLORIA TERESA ARREGOCES IBARRA
LANGUAGE SPECIALIST – ROMANCE LANGUAGES
RESPONSIBLE FOR SPANISH
Freiberger Straße 37, room 101
(0351) 404 70 244
SE1, Zellescher Weg 22, room 16a
(0351) 463 31699
Consultations by appointment