|Target group:||Students of the TU Dresden|
|Contents:||- Very simple texts and audio texts on everyday situations, especially in the university environment.|
- Elementary oral and written text production and interaction on this topic.
- Development of relevant reading and listening strategies.
- Development of simple grammatical structures and an appropriate vocabulary.
- Exercises on automation in different forms of work and with different media.
|Prerequisite:||No special knowledge is required.|
|European Framework of Reference/CEFR:||A1/A1+|
|Type of teaching/duration:||1 semester language learning seminar/language course | 4 SWS|
|Frequency of the course:||WiSe + SoSe|
|Workload:||The total workload is 150 hours. Of these, 60 hours are accounted for by attendance and 90 hours by self-study, including preparation for the exam and completion of the exam.|
|Examinations:||- Written exam (90 minutes)|
- Only when credited as a module: written exam (90 minutes) and oral exam (15 minutes)
- The credit points are acquired if the examination(s) is/are passed.
- The examination results cannot be offset.
- The examination results are weighted 2 (written exam) : 1 (oral exam), unless a different weighting is specified in the respective study regulations.
|Credit points and grades:||(graded) participation certificate|
|Qualification goals:||The students have elementary language skills in Spanish at level A1/A1+ of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The students can slowly and clearly articulate concrete information on familiar topics from everyday life, understand syntactically, semantically, lexically and morphologically simple and short texts with a focus on keywords, deduce the meanings of unknown concrete terms from the context and deal with simple examples, express phrases about their environment and answer simple questions appropriately.|
|Usability:||General language requirement level A1/A1+ taking into account the respective study regulations / prerequisite for level A2.|
|Teaching material:||Estudiantes.ELE A1-B1, Spanish for students. Course book with audios and videos. Klett Verlag, textbook (ISBN: 978-3-12-515088-1).|
GLORIA TERESA ARREGOCES IBARRA
LANGUAGE SPECIALIST – ROMANCE LANGUAGES
RESPONSIBLE FOR SPANISH
Freiberger Straße 37, room 101
(0351) 404 70 244
SE1, Zellescher Weg 22, room 16a
(0351) 463 31699
Consultations by appointment