|Target group:||Students of the TU Dresden|
|Contents:||- Texts and audio texts on everyday situations, especially in the university environment.|
- Oral and written text production and interaction on this topic.
- Development of relevant reading and listening strategies.
- Development of grammatical structures and an extended vocabulary.
|Prerequisite:||A2+ or proof of knowledge by placement test.|
|European Framework of Reference/CEFR:||B1|
|Type of teaching/duration:||1 semester language learning seminar/language course | 6 SWS|
|Frequency of the course:||WiSe + SoSe|
|Workload:||The total workload is 225 hours. Of these, 90 hours are accounted for by attendance and 135 hours by self-study, including preparation for the exam and completion of the exam.|
|Examinations:||- Exam (90 minutes)|
- The final grade for UNIcert® I results from the unweighted average of the grades from the four partial examinations. The partial exams cannot be offset
- only when credited as a module: written exam (90 minutes) and oral exam (15 minutes)
- The credit points are acquired if the examination(s) is/are passed.
- The examination results cannot be offset.
- The examination results are weighted 2 (written exam): 1 (oral exam), unless another weighting is specified in the respective study regulations.
|Credit points and grades:||- Graded participation certificate if only an exam is written.|
- If credited as a module (written exam and oral exam), 5 credit points are acquired unless the subject-specific study regulations specify otherwise.
|Qualification goals:||The students have advanced communicative basic skills in Russian at level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference. Students can understand the main points of audio texts on topics related to everyday life and the academic environment when spoken in clearly articulated standard language or a familiar variety, understand broadly factual texts on topics related to their own interests and areas of expertise, express themselves in detail and coherently express themselves orally and in writing on subjects of their own interest and draft simple official documents. They master communication techniques such as summarizing, arguing and evaluating and can take the initiative in conversations.|
|Usability:||General language requirement level B1 taking into account the respective study regulations / prerequisite for level B2.|
|Teaching material:||Jasno! B1, course and exercise book with 2 audio CDs - selected chapters and additional material.|
DR. ANDREA STRÜTZEL
LANGUAGE SPECIALIST – SLAVIC LANGUAGES
Freiberger Str. 37, room 104
(0351) 40 470 201
Consultations by appointment