|Target group:||Students of the TU Dresden|
|Contents:||- Simple texts and audio texts on everyday situations, especially in the university environment.|
- Elementary oral and written text production and interaction on this topic.
- Development of relevant reading and listening strategies.
- Development of grammatical structures and an extended vocabulary.
- Exercises on automation in different forms of work and with different media.
|Prerequisite:||A2 or proof of knowledge by placement test.|
|European Framework of Reference/CEFR:||A2+|
|Type of teaching/duration:||1 semester language learning seminar/language course | 4 SWS|
|Frequency of the course:||WiSe + SoSe|
|Workload:||The total workload is 150 hours. Of these, 60 hours are accounted for by attendance and 90 hours by self-study, including preparation for the exam and completion of the exam.|
|Examinations:||- Written exam (90 minutes)|
- only when credited as a module: written exam (90 minutes) and oral exam (15 minutes)
- The credit points are acquired if the examination(s) is/are passed.
- The examination results cannot be offset.
- The examination results are weighted 2 (written exam): 1 (oral exam), unless a different weighting is specified in the respective study regulations.
|Credit points and grades:||- Graded participation certificate if only an exam is written.|
- If credited as a module (written exam and oral exam), 5 credit points are acquired unless the subject-specific study regulations specify otherwise.
- The final grade for UNIcert® Basis results from the unweighted mean of the grades from the four partial examinations. The partial exams cannot be offset.
|Qualification goals:||The students have elementary communicative language skills in Russian at level A2+ of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The students can grasp clearly articulated concrete information on topics from everyday life, understand syntactically, semantically, lexically and morphologically simple texts with reference to everyday and professional experiences when reading, if the vocabulary is limited to frequently occurring and internationally understandable words, recognize different types of text, communicate with relative ease in simple, routine situations, using connectors appropriately, describing their environment using simple phrases and sentences, both orally and in writing, while responding to a limited number of simple questions.|
|Usability:||General language requirement level A2+ taking into account the respective study regulations / prerequisite for level B1 and UNIcert® I.|
|Teaching material:||Jasno! A1-A2 (Attention: not Jasno! new A1-A2) textbook with 2 audio CDs, workbook with audio CD, chapters 16-18; Jasno! B1 (Attention: not Jasno! new B1) , course and workbook with 2 audio CDs - chapters 1-3 + additional material. (The book "Jasno! B1" will be used in the B1 course following this course).|
DR. ANDREA STRÜTZEL
LANGUAGE SPECIALIST – SLAVIC LANGUAGES
Freiberger Str. 37, room 104
(0351) 40 470 201
Consultations by appointment