|Target group:||Students of the TU Dresden.|
|Contents:||- Development of interpreter and translator strategies.|
- Media use in voice transmission.
- Comparative text analysis German – Russian.
- Interpreter simulation and interpreter training - simultaneous and consecutive.
- Vocabulary work on selected specialist topics.
|Prerequisite:||Very good knowledge of German and Russian.|
|European Framework of Reference/CEFR:||B2+|
|Type of teaching/duration:||1 semester language learning seminar/language course | 2 SWS|
|Frequency of the course:||WiSe + SoSe|
|Workload:||The total workload is 75 hours. Of these, 30 hours are accounted for by attendance and 45 hours by self-study, including preparation for the exam and completion of the exam.|
|Examinations:||- Exam (90 minutes): written translation German-Russian and Russian-German|
- Oral exam (10 minutes): interpreting a subject-related text from the foreign language into the mother tongue.
- The credit points are acquired if the examination(s) is/are passed.
- The examination results cannot be offset.
- The examination results are weighted 2 (written exam) : 1 (oral exam), unless a different weighting is specified in the respective study regulations
|Credit points and grades:||Graded participation certificate|
|Qualification goals:||The aim of the course is to enable the correct use of the foreign and mother tongue and to combine both languages in written and oral use.|
|Usability:||General language requirement level B2/C1 taking into account the respective study regulations / prerequisite for level C1/C1+.|
|Teaching material:||Announced by the teacher|
RUSSIAN B2+ – BASICS OF INTERPRETING AND TRANSLATION
DR. ANDREA STRÜTZEL
LANGUAGE SPECIALIST – SLAVIC LANGUAGES
Freiberger Str. 37, room 104
(0351) 40 470 201
Consultations by appointment