|Target group:||Students of the TU Dresden|
|Contents:||- Simple texts on everyday situations / concrete topics, especially in the university environment.|
- Simple presentations / original documents (e.g. announcements / interviews / short audio and video sequences) on this topic.
- Development of relevant reading and listening strategies.
- Development of simple grammatical structures and an appropriate vocabulary.
- Exercises on automation in different forms of work and with different media.
|Prerequisite:||A1 (60h) or proof of knowledge through a placement test.|
|European Framework of Reference/CEFR:||A2|
|Type of teaching/duration:||1 semester language learning seminar/language course | 4 SWS|
|Frequency of the course:||WiSe + SoSe|
|Workload:||The total workload is 150 hours. Of these, 60 hours are accounted for by attendance and 90 hours by self-study, including preparation for the exam and completion of the exam.|
|Examinations:||- Written exam (90 minutes/reading comprehension, listening comprehension, written production), oral production (15 minutes).|
- Only with UNIcert® basis crediting: All parts of the exams are included equally (without rounding beforehand) in the final grade, which is then rounded to one grade.
- Exam (90 minutes)
- only when credited as a module: written exam (90 minutes) and oral exam (15 minutes)
- The credit points are acquired if the examination(s) is/are passed.
- The examination results cannot be offset. The examination results are weighted 2 (written exam) : 1 (oral exam), unless another weighting is specified in the respective study regulations.
|Credit points and grades:||- Graded participation certificate if only an exam is written.|
- If credited as a module (written exam and oral exam), 5 credit points are acquired unless the subject-specific study regulations stipulate otherwise.
|Qualification goals:||The students have basic communication skills in Portuguese at level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The students can slowly and clearly articulate concrete information on topics from everyday life, understand syntactically, semantically, lexically and morphologically simple and short texts with reference to everyday and professional experiences when the vocabulary is limited to frequently occurring and internationally understandable words, largely follow short, simple conversations and very simple presentations and respond appropriately when the topic is familiar, describe their environment orally and in writing using simple phrases and sentences.|
|Usability:||General language requirement level A2 taking into account the respective study regulations / prerequisite for level A2+ and UNIcert® level basic.|
|Teaching material:||"Oi, Brasil! Aktuell A1" (course book) ISBN: 978-3-19-105420-5.|
GLORIA TERESA ARREGOCES IBARRA
LANGUAGE SPECIALIST – ROMANCE LANGUAGES
RESPONSIBLE FOR SPANISH
Freiberger Straße 37, room 101
(0351) 404 70 244
SE1, Zellescher Weg 22, room 16a
(0351) 463 31699
Consultations by appointment