|Target group:||Students of the TU Dresden|
|Contents:||- Simple texts on everyday situations, especially in the university environment.|
- Elementary oral and written text production and interaction on this topic.
- Development of relevant reading and listening strategies.
- Development of simple grammatical structures and an appropriate vocabulary.
- Exercises on automation in different forms of work and with different media.
|Prerequisite:||A2 (120h) or proof of knowledge through a placement test.|
|European Framework of Reference/CEFR:||A2+|
|Type of teaching/duration:||1 semester language learning seminar/language course | 4 SWS|
|Frequency of the course:||WiSe + SoSe|
|Workload:||The total workload is 150 hours. Of these, 60 hours are accounted for by attendance and 90 hours by self-study, including preparation for the exam and completion of the exam.|
|Examinations:||- Exam (90 minutes)|
- only when credited as a module: written exam (90 minutes) and oral exam (15 minutes).
- The credit points are acquired if the examination(s) is/are passed.
- The examination results cannot be offset.
- The examination results are weighted 2 (written exam): 1 (oral exam), unless a different weighting is specified in the respective study regulations
|Credit points and grades:||- Graded participation certificate if only an exam is written.|
- If credited as a module (written exam and oral exam), 5 credit points are acquired unless the subject-specific study regulations stipulate otherwise.
|Qualification goals:||The course promotes the deepening of all learning skills.|
Main topics are: describe habits, conditions, etc. in the past, tell about past events, report on experiences, express wishes and hopes, have a simple discussion and comment.
Grammar Focus: The use of the simple perfect and imperfect, superlative 1 and 2, indefinite pronouns 1 and 2, the imperative, modal verbs, the direct object pronoun, pluperfect, etc.
Brazilian Portuguese is taught.
|Usability:||General language requirement level A2 taking into account the respective study regulations / prerequisite for level B1.|
|Teaching material:||"Oi, Brasil! Aktuell A2" (course book) ISBN: 978-3-19-205420-4.|
GLORIA TERESA ARREGOCES IBARRA
LANGUAGE SPECIALIST – ROMANCE LANGUAGES
RESPONSIBLE FOR SPANISH
Freiberger Straße 37, room 101
(0351) 404 70 244
SE1, Zellescher Weg 22, room 16a
(0351) 463 31699
Consultations by appointment