|Students of the TU Dresden
|- Texts and audio texts on everyday situations, especially in the university environment.
- Oral and written text production and interaction on this topic.
- Development of relevant reading and listening strategies.
- Development of grammatical structures and an extended vocabulary.
|B1 or proof of knowledge through a placement test.
|European Framework of Reference/CEFR:
|Type of teaching/duration:
|1 semester language learning seminar/language course | 4 SWS
|Frequency of the course:
|The total workload is 150 hours. Of these, 60 hours are accounted for by attendance and 90 hours by self-study, including preparation for the exam and completion of the exam.
|- Written exam (90 minutes/reading comprehension, listening comprehension, written production), oral production
- Only with UNIcert®I crediting. All parts of the examinations are included equally (without rounding beforehand) in the final grade, which is then rounded to one grade.
- The credit points are acquired if the examination(s) is/are passed.
- The examination results cannot be offset.
- If credited as a module, the examination results are weighted 2 (written exam): 1 (oral exam), unless a different weighting is specified in the respective study regulations.
|Credit points and grades:
|- Graded participation certificate if only an exam is written.
- If credited as a module (written exam and oral exam), 5 credit points are acquired unless the subject-specific study regulations specify otherwise.
- The final grade for UNIcert®I results from the unweighted mean of the grades from the four partial examinations.
- The partial exams cannot be offset.
|The students have advanced basic communicative competence in Italian at level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference. Students can understand the main points of audio texts on topics related to everyday life and the academic environment when spoken in clearly articulated standard language or a familiar variety, understand broadly factual texts on topics related to their own interests and areas of expertise, express themselves in detail and coherently express themselves orally and in writing on subjects of their own interest and draft simple official documents. They master communication techniques such as summarizing, arguing and evaluating and can take the initiative in conversations.
|General language requirement level B1+ taking into account the respective study regulations, UNIcert® basis / prerequisite for level B2
|UniversItalia2.0 B1/B2 Italienisch für Studierende; Kurs und Arbeitsbuch plus interaktive Version Hueber Verlag, ISBN 9783191654641
LANGUAGE OFFICER ITALIAN
OFFICER FOR TRAINING AND EXAMINATION MATTERS (CROSS-LINGUISTIC)
RESPONSIBLE FOR UNICERT®
Zellescher Weg 22, Seminargebäude 1 (SE1), room 16a
(0351) 463 40592
Consultations by appointment