|Target group:||Foreign students at the TU Dresden|
|Contents:||- individually familiar names, words and simple phrases as well as listening texts on everyday situations, especially in a university environment,|
- elementary oral and written simple, isolated phrases and sentences and interaction on this topic,
- Development of relevant reading and listening strategies,
- development of simple grammatical structures and appropriate vocabulary, and
- Exercises in automation in different forms of work and with different media.
|Prerequisite:||No special knowledge is required.|
|European Framework of Reference/CEFR:||A1|
|Type of teaching/duration:||1 semester language learning seminar/language course | 4 SWS|
|Frequency of the course:||WiSe + SoSe|
|Workload:||The total workload is 150 hours. Of these, 60 hours are accounted for by attendance and 90 hours by self-study, including preparation for the exam and completion of the exam.|
|Examinations:||- Written exam (60 minutes)|
- The credit points are acquired if the examination(s) is/are passed.
|Credit points and grades:||(Graded) participation certificate|
- If credited as a module (written examination), 5 credit points are acquired, unless the subject study regulations specify otherwise.
|Qualification goals:||The students have elementary language skills in German at level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The students can slowly and clearly articulate concrete information on familiar topics from everyday life, understand syntactically, semantically, lexically and morphologically simple and short texts with a focus on keywords, deduce the meanings of unknown concrete terms from the context and deal with simple examples, express phrases about their environment and answer simple questions appropriately.|
|Usability:||General language requirement level A1 taking into account the respective study regulations / prerequisite for level A2|
|Teaching material:||Buscha, A.; Szita, S.: Spektrum Deutsch A1+: Integriertes Kurs- und Arbeitsbuch für Deutsch als Fremdsprache Taschenbuch - 13. März 2017 (ISBN 978-3-941323-36-0) + additional materials|
LANGUAGE SPECIALIST – GERMAN AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
SE1, Raum 01
0351 / 463 40598
Consultations by appointment