|Target group:||Students of the TU Dresden|
|Contents:||- Economic sectors and industries.|
- Professional and activity profiles.
- General business communications.
- Teamwork, project work.
- Internal communication (consultation and minutes).
- Mediation of basic language structures.
|Prerequisite:||B1 or proof of knowledge by placement test.|
|European Framework of Reference/CEFR:||B1+|
|Type of teaching/duration:||1 semester language learning seminar/language course | 2 SWS|
|Frequency of the course:||WiSe|
|Workload:||The total workload is 75 hours. Of these, 30 hours are accounted for by attendance and 45 hours by self-study, including exam preparation and completion of the exam.|
|Examinations:||- Written exam (90 minutes)|
- Oral exam (15 minutes)
- The credit points are acquired if the examination(s) is/are passed.
- The examination results cannot be offset.
- The examination results are weighted 2 (written exam) : 1 (oral exam), unless a different weighting is specified in the respective study regulations.
|Credit points and grades:||(graded) participation certificate|
|Qualification goals:||The students have the ability to independently work-related written and oral communication in French at level B1+ of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The focus is on teaching cross-occupational and action-oriented skills and abilities. It is about written and oral communication in everyday working life. The students have intercultural competence.|
|Usability:||General language requirement level B1+ taking into account the respective study regulations / prerequisite for level B2.|
|Teaching material:||Announced by the teacher|
FRENCH B1+ – LE FRANCAIS POUR LA PROFESSION
GLORIA TERESA ARREGOCES IBARRA
LANGUAGE SPECIALIST – ROMANCE LANGUAGES
RESPONSIBLE FOR SPANISH
Freiberger Straße 37, room 101
(0351) 404 70 244
SE1, Zellescher Weg 22, room 16a
(0351) 463 31699
Consultations by appointment